Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Manage cash inflow and outflow activities. This may include bank activities such as deposits, checks, ACH, and bank fees. Resolve any issues between the bank and the general ledger.
- Support the accounts receivable process through customer invoicing and entering cash receipts.
- Responsible for maintenance of general ledger/balance sheet, including but not limited to account reconciliation, bank reconciliations, and auditor lead sheets.
- Prepare and enter monthly journal entries and assist with month end closing.
- Prepare and review montly variance analysis with Department Managers.
- Participates in annual internal and external audit processes.
- Participates in budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Performs all other assigned tasks in order to assist in the achievement of department and company goals.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
Three to five years of accounting experience is required; experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
Strong analytical, time-management, and organizational skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills