Skip to main content

E SERIES, V SERIES

Church of St. Bridget

Church of St. Bridget
The Church of St. Bridget at 125 Church Street, Glassboro, NJ became an official parish in 1887 and now uniquely has a threefold mission. It serves Glassboro area parishioners and is the Catholic center for the Hispanic community of central Gloucester County. It also serves the students, faculty and staff of nearby Rowan University. The present Church of St. Bridget was constructed in 1987.